1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auction Transport Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by Jason Thayne, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Jason Thayne

Jason Thayne Member

I'm offering a transport service where I can transport items for you from planet to planet from the auction.

Transport From Auction
    Cost: 50% of auction transport fee
    ----------------------------------------------------------

For any items you see on the Calypso auction, send me a message with the item name, quantity and markup, as well as the seller's name, and your starting bid, highest bid or if you want to buy it out. I'll pay for it in full, and transport it to you for 50% of the regular auction transport cost. You then pay me in PvP trade.

So for light weight items, the cost is 1 PED. For heavier items, for example something that has a 10 PED regular transport fee, the price is 5 PED.

I make no guarantee of the time you'll get it, could be as little as an hour, could be a whole day. I plan on regularly traveling between the planets so it depends where I'm at.

This is mainly for if you want to save a few PED as well as for the heavy items like vehicles and furniture where the auction transport is too high. Think of it as the built-in auction transport is a premium service meant for fast deliveries, and this is a normal transport service.

I can't take extremely high orders, I think I'll put the cap at 500 PED per order for now... Unless of course you want to trust me with your PED and pay beforehand, then I can get whatever you want :D I'm simply not a rich person in EU... yet ;)

All I have at the moment is a quad, so traveling can be slow which is why I guarantee no time. I do plan on getting a privateer or mothership in the future, but that's distant.

This is meant to be a cheaper and more convenient alternative to traveling there to get it yourself, hiring a pilot, or paying for a mothership ticket. I'll be pairing this with a taxi service to cover my own traveling costs.

Not going to extensively marketing this, it's more of something on the side since I'm already traveling between planets. Would love some orders but won't be crushed if no one is interested. Mainly just testing it out right now to see if anyone wants it before I focus too much on it.

Best way to contact me is to post here or message me on the forum, since I don't have to be in EU to get a notification. I'll PM you in-game afterwards.

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1