1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article: R.I.P Hatchett BigDawg Badger

Discussion in 'vBCms Comments' started by Cyrus, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Cyrus

Cyrus Well-Known Member

2. RavenJade

RavenJade Active Member

Big Dawg was such a nice person... he always left you smiling. In the short time th at I knew him he became a very good friend. I'm sad, but my heart goes out to his wife, space giraff. RIP Dawg.

3. saradu

saradu Member

My sympathies to the family

4. OberonNightSeer

OberonNightSeer New Member

R.I.P. BigDawg...you will be missed but not forgotten.

5. brad0007

brad0007 New Member

Hey entropian's brads colouring service here i just like to say BIG DAWG was a loving freind and cared about his freinds he loved in entropia he help new players that were having trouble in game he was well known and respected the last thing he ever told me was this (BRAD DONT U EVER SELL UR SKILLS IN COLOURING) to keep his wish alive i not ever going to do it he helped me and supported me to get the LvL i am now

P.S m8 i miss u heaps u will stay a good freind to me I LOV YA BRO R.I.P M8

kind regards brads colouring service

6. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

Very sad indeed, and I wish comfort to his friends and family.

Incredibly generous of you to do the poster Cyrus, you too are appreciated.

7. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Active Member

Always sad to see a fellow entropian leave us!! My condolences..

8. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

RIP BigDawg, my condolences to his family.

9. narfi

narfi Active Member Pro Users

Jess and I were both very sad to hear about this.
    BigDawg and his wife helped me a lot during the Thing event last year and added a of fun for everyone around them.
    They are both great people and our prayers are with them during this time.

narfi (and Jessica)

10. Uncle Mo

Uncle Mo Active Member

I'm missing you already BigDawg.

11. Hodges

Hodges Member

I just heard about this a little while ago. It's taking a lot for me to not cry right now and continue doing the things I need to do, and I know it's hard for everyone who cared for him as well. I can't imagine how miss Badger feels right now and I wish her well. She's a very nice woman and they were very blessed to have each other.

BigDawg was not a friend of mine for very long, but he was a good and honest one for the short time I knew him. He was always cheerful and helpful and could get along with just about anyone. He was a very good man.

From the listeners of Ambience of the Ark and myself, we send our sincerest condolences to everyone who was close to him, especially his wife and family.

We will never forget our good friend, BigDawg. <3

~RAWRFox

12. Master Chief

Master Chief New Member

Not only was BigDawg a great customer but also a great friend, you will be deeply missed.

Prayers to BigDawg wife and family.

~The Chief

13. Fishface

Fishface Adviser Arkadia Adviser

For those who haven't heard the news, BigDawg passed away unexpectedly last night. He had had a recent surgery and had a complex recovery. He was finally discharged from the hospital and was doing well at home. Yesterday he began feeling badly, and then collapsed. The EMT's were able to revive him, and he was OK for about half an hour. Then he became unconscious and passed away shortly after. It was unexpected, and a tragic loss.

Because they had to travel out of state for the surgery, his wife SpaceGiraffe was alone. Her family will be coming in this morning to be there for her, but last night she was alone. I spent much of the night talking to her on the EFA voice chat, as well as on Facebook. She didn't want to be alone.

I did give her the links to some of the posts and such that people were making, both on Facebook and on the forum. She was very appreciative of your well wishes, and wanted me to express her thanks. Specifically, Oberon, Cyrus, RavenJade, and "all the guys".

You did help her through a very bad time.

14. rastamannen

rastamannen Member

Very sad news. Didnt know him but my condonlences to his family, I do know how it feels to loose loved ones.

15. Sakuba

Sakuba Member

Bigdawg had not been with us very long, but in the few months he was he became turely appreciated and loved by everyone he spent time with. When he and his Wife, SpaceGiraffe first joined us in the EFA Mumble it was like he had always been there and had always been a part of EFA.

He was a staunch supporter of EFA and would do anything to help us. Nothing seemed too great for him. He gave many hours of his time to help with our services. Many of our customers will remember him as a friendly, helpful and very considerate personality. I am sure I speak for all of EFA when I say he will be greatly missed.

Personally, I will miss him tremondously and it will be some time before the shock of his passing settles and some kind of normalicy returns.

Our thoughts and hearts will hold his memory close.

16. Hodges

Hodges Member

We're all here for her, as is much of the community. We may not be able to tell her directly, but we're sending her our support always.

17. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

I don't think I knew BigDawg, but it is always hard to hear news like this. Because I did not know him I can not say nice words about him, but I wish his wife and family all the strength in these hard times and I hope they get comfort in knowing that a lot of people feel very sad for the loss of our fellow Entropian.

18. Mikaile

Mikaile Member

Dawg will be missed. I am sad that our time as friends was so short, though I felt as if I had known him for years. Sending love to SG and family.

Mik

19. DoubleZero

DoubleZero Member

I personally didn't know BigDawg but I would still like to pay my respect and pass on my condolences to his wife, family and friends. R.I.P

20. raynopssgold

raynopssgold Active Member