1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkoins

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by RexDameon, Aug 29, 2012.

1. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

Do the Arkoins have an actual use yet? I may be blind or something but i can't find where we are supposed to trade them and what for. Kind of hard to judge there value without knowing what you can trade them.

Also i thought the whole point of Arkoins was so that when a team does the instance nobody loots one armour pieces or gun and it has to be sold and split. But i'm seeing armour pieces being looted in the instances.

Is this just a bug or what direction are we going? I was really excited about doing instances with strangers and just getting Arkoins but now it seems the point of them has been totally lost except for the 300k Baron event.

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I'll say what i've heard from cyrus and dave about them, hopefully my info is correct. First, there will always be the possibility of looting items (armor, etc) from the instances, and that the loot pool may change over time. Second, yes, i believe the coins are meant to allow better distribution of loot among teams. Third, coming next week (hopefully) we'll get NPCs at the Supply Depot that will trade items for coins. They're being tight-lipped about the actual items that will be available, so it's anybody's guess what they will be. Obviously, armor and weapons is a reasonable guess.

• Like Like x 1