1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkoin NPC

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Archman, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Archman

Archman Member

I like the idea of the arkoin npc. I have been watching the armour numbers for the first few days. It seems like the numbers go up on some of them depending on the day. I like the idea of the npc renewing the stock over time. The perseus thigh (L) (M) have gone to zero and not gone up at all. I understand wanting to limit the number of items in game, but I am not understanding why some armour part numbers go up and some don't. I certainly hope some reseller isn't buying the thighs and selling on auction for higher.

2. Mordrell

Mordrell Active Member Pro Users

I looted a pair of M perseus thighs last week, its listed on auction at 190% sb. If your interested in them I can pull them ... for the right price :D

3. Fallen

Fallen Member

i mentioned about the thighs to chris in game yesterday, if there are still none maybe there is a issue with the broker.
    it would be pretty sad if someone is trying to corner the "market" on perseus, its bad enough with the blatant manipulation of arkoin prices by 1-2 avatars.

4. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

mindark usually makes one or two parts of an armor set more rare so that's probably what they are doing here

5. Xen

Xen Member

Bought out for reselling and maybe so someone can be the only one reselling complete sets.

Nothing wrong with it imo, but it does seem like the thighs don't go back up and I wonder if it's a bug.

6. Archman

Archman Member

Thanks for the offer. I just wanted to convey some feedback on the npc. I will keep looting arkoins and hopefully be able to get a full set that way.