1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BUYING Arkadian BPS

Discussion in 'Buying' started by anthonymorris, Feb 22, 2013.

1. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

As the title says I’m buying Arkadian BPS it does not matterthe bp if I need it I will make an honest offer on it. So if you have UL or L Arkadian bps in your storage just collecting dust pm me and let me know whatyou have and what price you are looking to get for it.:cool::hail:

2. anthonymorris

still looking to buy bps come with offers

3. anthonymorris

And still looking for bps like the cetus set i have several items i could trade or we could deal in ped but please dont come to me with bps that have a weekly/yearly mu of 50 and say you want 1K rare is rare not impossible to get. im paying an average of 200ped for pieces of cetus but some parts i pay more. just pm me your parts and bps and we can see what we can do. i'm open to negotiations of all sorts

4. anthonymorris

no counter offers? come on some has to have bps they want to sell

5. anthonymorris

bump for bps im still looking also have a pulsar 2 bp i would be willing to trade or sell for other bps i dont have

6. Ridan

Ridan Active Member

Hmm if U wouldnt mind :). Send me a PM with the pieces U are looking for that might help out abit :). A quick overview gave me 200 L and 700 UL BPs of al kinds :p. So a lill more precise would help alot in looking em over to c if I have spares of what U are looking for :p