1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia Training Grounds Empty ?

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by McCormick, Nov 22, 2012.

1. McCormick

McCormick Active Member

Since a long time I deposited again...wanted to hunt cosmic horrors...in the Arkadia Training Grounds.

But there are no space mobs !

Can someone explain please ?

I guess it doesnt make sense playing this game every now and then...without reading the forum everyday.

Did I miss something ?

Bah, boring.

2. McCormick

McCormick Active Member

Okay, payed the 2 PED to return to the planet. No problem...wish you 100 ppl did the same today.

3. Vadio

Vadio Member

its more one features coming from last patch
    usual relog fix this

4. McCormick

McCormick Active Member

I see. Thanks.

I also need to relog every 15-30 minutes to be able to run again.

Oh well...aaahhhhh the updates/patches...

5. T79x

T79x Adviser Arkadia Adviser

if only relog is enough ...
    many my friends must repair install too and afther few hours any probem they have returned
    spawning vehicles , mining , TT , no mobs .......

who knows what all is awaiting us before end of year

6. McCormick

McCormick Active Member

Ya, that how it feels right now and I really regret I had this "hunting" idea tonight. -_-

But after all the years...it can only get worse ;)

7. Cly

Cly Active Member

Welcome back, McCormick. :)

On the minus side, you have just jumped in straight after one of the worse VUs this year...
    On the plus side, that WAS one of the worst VUs this year, so in general the year has been pretty okay.

And very definitely on the plus side: you've successfully selected the nicest and best planet to be in attendance on. The team here do their development, testing, and QA very carefully and their player-support and response time are the best bar none in EU.

So welcome back - here's hoping MA help get the few core items Ark-devs need resolved in the next drop due next month.

8. McCormick

McCormick Active Member

Hehe, thanks

Im on Arkadia for a long time now. :) I enjoy it for sure, now and then. As I dont follow the forum on a daily basis anymore (but ofc I know you need to do that, to be 100% sure that you can properly deposit & play on that day -_-). Tis time I wasnt aware of "the worst VU ever". But Im sure I have seen worse VU's before already. ;S

I know the problem is MindArk. And I know how they handle stuff where WE loose money.

9. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

hehe seems its basicly same ole same ole since you left McCormick. Each and every VU has the same cycle.. The best part is like was stated above that the Arkadia team has their shit well put together and as always the finger pointing falls back on MA. SOP bro nothin different then any other VU except MA just takes bolder and bolder steps in the wrong directions with each passing update.