1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia Team Race 2

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by fallie, Jul 10, 2013.

1. fallie

fallie Member

How to sign up: I will be at the racetrack 1 hour before the start of event to take registration and fee.

Fee: 6 PEDs per team

WHERE: Racetrack just north of Formidable Firebase Academy (the yellow circular lines on the map)
    - if anyone needs a ride to the place, let me know beforehand so I can take you there for TP
    View attachment 7766

WHEN: July 20th 16:00 Hour MA/UTC Time (Press U for the current MA/UTC time and convert to find your own time)

WHAT: Team of 2

WHAT YOU NEED: Mk1 Explorer Jeeps [I have limited amount to loan out for 15 PED collateral and will charge 1ped + (decay * MU) at the end ].

FORMAT: Will be decided at time of event based on participant amount.

RULES:
    1.No using other vehicles besides the one(s) allowed in the race(Mk1 Explorer).
    2.Must run on the tracks.
    3.Must not skip parts of track(i.e. running over small hill,going through bushes, and cutting corners).
    4.If fall in water or flipped, retrieve vehicle, run back to where you fell, respawn vehicle and resume.
    5.If vehicle cannot be spawn due to cooldown, you must stand where you fell and wait until you can spawn it and resume.
    6. If you skip the tracks(i.e. took a shortcut), you will be told by spotter to go back to the spot and resume. If you do not go back, it will not count as finishing the lap until you do.

PRIZES: TBA

CONTRIBUTORS:

Yao-te Wildheart - various loot

Many thanks to the contributors !

Hope you guys come and enjoy this event

2. fallie

fallie Member

had some hardware trouble, so the race is moved to 7/20. Hope you guys are still able to make it.