1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia on Steam?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Acehazbin, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Acehazbin

Acehazbin Member

with Monria being greenlit on steam i don't see why Arkadia wouldn't be a good fit aswell, perhaps waiting on more content? would be a great way to pull from a very large pool of potential players

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

3. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

As long none of the planet partners have any GameForge management we're good. This lame company ruined my last game.

4. Acehazbin

Acehazbin Member

After doing more reading on Monria its odd how they even allow new players to start there seeing as how its really just a LA with a dev team. I don't see how they could balance all levels of play, do think it was to early to get greenlit. Also didnt know that they were so limited in what they were given. but i think we'll start seeing EU as a whole work its way towards Steam and other platforms if it goes even moderately well

5. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

The basic Monria mission chain ends in a NPC telling you that he can take you to Calypso once for free, so I'm guessing thats the plan, right now the guy does nothing however. They also setup that new arrival area at Half Moon Bay, and there is a "Monria Travel Agent" NPC there implying that it is the destination of the chain.

Having seen the new arrival process for a Monria avatar its a bit of a mess, they go to the Calypso gateway before they even get to Monria, and it still tells them they are going to Calypso.

The Arkadia new arrival chain is one of the best, and it would make a great first impression.

• Agree Agree x 3