1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia Music

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by MACIEKmyx, Feb 7, 2011.

1. MACIEKmyx

MACIEKmyx Member

I'm impressed music in performances of weapons (this short movie on YT ) particularly in Laser assalut rifle :D

and , I would ask whether, in Arkadia will be a special music (although it is rather obvious :D) and whether we will be able to download it ;)

-----
    Who whant a Arkadia's music on computer?!! :D
    -----

Cheers MyX

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Im a musician in my spare time so I like music. The problem with games is it tends to be too reptative. I dont pay console games specificly because of the crappy midi music and the button mashing style of play.

Now having music in the game that is like mood music in movies would be great to have. Sadly even that after awhile unless its EXTRMELY well written would get old after a while. With games like this and me being a miner probaly does not help as I am constantly returning to certain areas more or less on a daily basis so that kind of equates to listening to a top 20 or top 40 music station. (that or my moms 8track back in the day that repeatedly played the same album ALL DAY LONG!!!!)

3. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Active Member

I would love to hear the sounds of Arkadia on my PC/Ipod/PsP/what have you!! ;)

4. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

Well ... if the in-game sounds don't float your boat for some reason, then you can always tune in to the eclectic sounds of MindStar Radio while you're hunting, mining, crafting, digging for treasures, or just exploring. I will be relaunching MSR on the day that Arkadia launches, and will be broadcasting weekly "Arkadia in the News" segments. Stay tuned for a specific announcement giving more details. :)

5. Lykke

Lykke Platinum Member Platinum Member

I know I know I know ... but could we PLEASE have music which sounds like the Thomb Raider games? :D It's just SO beautiful &exciting

[video=youtube;PLuCSBrdDt8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLuCSBrdDt8[/video]

(Ooo and I just got the whole Lara Croft Tomb Raider collection for the PC :D)

6. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

What could be cool is having some exciting music in special places (like in beacon missions we used to have on a planet I used to be a lot), to make the experience even more exciting. If done right music could add a lot to a game, we just don't need the repetitive music a lot of them have.

[video=youtube;5pNlMgH2p-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pNlMgH2p-Y[/video]

7. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

I think that's a bit of a shameless plug... BUT I can't wait for it to happen. :)
    I usually don't have mmo music turned on since I find it waay too repetitive but I will give Arkadia sounds a try for a bit since they should be quite "fresh".

• Like Like x 1
  8. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

The only reason I mentioned it really, is because I will be broadcasting Arkadia news weekly to keep everyone updated, and will be supporting Arkadia activities in a big way ... the music is a bonus. :p

9. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

Bring it MS9! Looking forward to it indeed :)