1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia Mining Tools update

Discussion in 'Mining' started by Cyrus, May 18, 2011.

1. Cyrus

Cyrus Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

With the latest Version Update from MindArk, there are some changes to Planet Arkadia's mining tools which was featured previously.

At launch, TerraMaster 1(L) and Rock Ripper 1(L) will be available. There will only be one type of Ptech refiner and Amplifier.

The models for the MatterMaster 1(L) and Dirt Demon 1(L) may enter the game in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers,
    Cyrus

2. dude

dude Active Member

Cyrus, in case I have missed it, can I sue the finder refiner and extractor that I currently use on Calypso, or do I need to pick up the Arkadian version. Can I also use the new combined probes from Calypso on Arkadia

3. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Was wondering about this. Seems MA's decision to alter the mining system wasn't in Arkadia's plans all along, so hopefully yeah the models can still be useful somehow in future.

4. Cly

Cly Active Member

That was Dave on the 4th of April - so you should be good to go, mon ami! :)

PS: Thank you Cyrus for posting this info even before we got around to wondering if we needed to ask it :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

hmm yeah MA screwed you there a bit... then again the systems and skills for treasure hunting and archeology seem to be there so that is good news. :) Nice to see them implemented BEFORE the launch day. Is there any way to know what the search depth for treasure hunting is with a given finder? Because so far it only shows one search depth for all which is the maxed one of my finder(s). However I do NOT have the finder maxed for treasure hunting...

6. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Active Member

I can't wait to search for lost treasures!! :) Maybe I'll find that lost AlienWare laptop!! ;)

7. Chrome

Chrome Active Member Pro Users

Seriously... now that's being on the ball. :)

8. Lezardine

Lezardine Active Member

so the ones that think the changes were made for Arkadia can calm down. It's not A-team's fault after all :)