1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia Limited Weapon Museum. needs your help

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Faye, May 28, 2011.

1. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Project : The Arkadia Weapon Museum

Since this project is starting to take it's shape a little explantion.

The Arkadia Limited Weapons Museum is an idea from me. The roots of the idea come from the Main Limited Weapon Museum @ Calypso owned and runned by Fishface. We both are friends ingame and I offered him to set up an Arkadia Branch.

The idea was first a little attempt but already got a nice collection. other efforts to promote the museum and it's mission are under way so more ppl can help.

Currently I need all (L) weapons / weapon attachments made on Arkadia. preferable at low TT (just enough to make say 5 shots so we can put them on walls). in the Future I will consider the idea for armos and tools too. This depends on how big estates will get and the fund I can provide to buy an estate. (see below)

Made a Google Doc Spread Sheet to make clear what I need and who donated what:

Click on me : Arkadia Limited Weapons SpreadSheet

Please drop me a pm if you want to donate or trade me the low TT weapon. If estates hit I will buy a nice home for the guns so everyone can stand an look at them.

Regards
    Faye

Extra Note: Some players also donated furtinure or peds towards the project. Since I am now more calling it a project I will take any donations. So feel free to donate anything you want. Everything will be noted in the spreadsheet and goes towards the Museum.

All donators get their name on a special screen inside the museum so everyone can see how you helped the museum
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update 5 june
    Made a nice little screenshot of the current weapons the museum already has. Will also make a spread sheet with all the gun i need and I have.
    [​IMG]

And the Mobile Museum *wink wink
    [​IMG]

New screenshot. a lone table in the wilderness awaits it's home
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Brilliant idea Faye. +rep

3. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

well if ya want just (L) weapons i can help ya there as well as i use some up, however if you want to add other (L) arkadian items as well i can save my Gyro Fap 22 (L) for you when its low tt =) as well as other arkadian (L) items

Let me know otherwise ill just save weapons =)

4. Snape

hmmm, doesn't the Caly Museum have FAPs too? i would think it would be a good idea to include them, personally.

5. Manny

Manny Member

YAY! Arkadia's own museum!

+rep, pity i don't have any arkadia weapons to be able to donate. Yet.

6. Cani Ostro

Cani Ostro Member

Great idea, but I think Dave said somewhere that Arkadia will have a museum where stuff will be displayed also with the avatar that made it sort of like.

edit: found the thread: http://www.arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?453-Libraries-Archives

However, maybe Dave will read here and drop a note what happened to it, since it was supposed to be there at launch.

If it is there, maybe Celeste Harbour needs some STREETSIGNS, like every major city :p

7. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

You really wanna drive Fishface mad ? No it doesnt have them yet. it is called L WEAPON musuem. But If donation for the Arkadia part also include armor , faps , tools etc I can included those (but my ped card is limited ofc) but I need a lot of help then

I dunno if david was planning it I send him a PM about the idea but he is a bit busy with the expo so may get back to me later

8. Snape

Yes, it's lonely over this side of the sanity line ;)

Yep cool, well i'll try and help where i can.

9. Atlan Leticron

Atlan Leticron Active Member

If I get items, I let you know.

Nice to help building another museum.

Regards,
    Ion

10. Smoerble

Smoerble Active Member Pro Users

As most of you know, I sold my shop in PA mall when I moved here. I kept all my shopkeepers etc, so i will be able to display the stuff too... but I need an apartment for this, so I will wait. I will be happy to hand over items to you, as I plan to display them more for the visual aspect and not for the stats, while my understanding is, that your museum will cover each single weapon, correct?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Yes if you want to see how it looks visit the original musuem at Atlas Haven. They will be placed in LvL order So newbie and old player can look at droll over weapons. Ofc i hope to use it also as a spot to impress the new players and draw them more in the story and the planet

12. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Just got word back from David that it wont conflict with a L weapon Museum so we are back on track. Please feel free to donate any used guns (tt will be padi if requested) Donators get their name on a screen btw if we get the musuem to show their support ...

13. Sonya Heart

Sonya Heart Member

I have a TT LAw-101, I know you have them but this one is T-10 and has very high tier numbers, might make a better exibit?

Let me know via pm if you want it. Its at 0.15 pec now (dont want paying :)) will stop using it :)

14. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Pm send =)

15. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

i got a Herman CAP-202 Jungle (L) im using right now, if you need it send me a PM and ill save some tt on it for you so you can use it in the museum =)

Hope the collection is growing!!!

16. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Ppl asked where is the museum then

Welll

TADA

[​IMG]

A mobile storage/musuem *wink wink to dev team

P.S no extra meaning of using a pitbull or something =)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Snape

Subtlety isn't your strong suite is it Faye? ;)

18. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Nah it is more ppl are nagging me where the museum is. So now i can say in the pitbull :)

Actually if somebody can put it in some nice green texture or oro/owoke skin then contact me =)

or do you mean it is because of the pitbull .. oh blimey dont look too much behind it lol it is a big storage box =)

19. Snape

I think you read into my sarcasm a little too much. Shame, it was quite funny. At least you got some rep out of it though hey?

20. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

hehehe it is back =)

and a new screen
    [​IMG]

a lone table in the wilderness searching for a home

also expanded they donation drift. Ppl have dontated even furniture for the museum =) so I am open for all kind of donations. Everything will be added to the spread sheet and everything goes towards the museum