1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sentosa's Reach (ALA4) - General Discussions

Discussion in 'Sentosa's Reach' started by Starkiller, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Starkiller

Starkiller Active Member

Use this thread to discuss stuff related to the LA.

Everything said and written down is taken into account to make the LA a better place for everyone to use, with that said: Thank you for your input.

2. Starkiller

Starkiller Active Member

Been having a hard time IRL and haven't been able to be present at all of late -.-

I will be making a June update on the LA's current situation, once the month passes.

I apologise to all those who have been idling waiting for something to happen on the LA since i purchased it, but gotta prioritize stuff, and RL always comes first.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Starkiller

Starkiller Active Member

Bumping the section up to mention that I will be rewarding people with an extra 100 PED for suceeding in achieving at least a 50 global count on Sentosa's Reach during the month of June. The following was retrieved from EntropiaLife on 00.00 01/07/2016:

- Monthly Highest Number of Globals: June -
    Lu Ludra Lud74
    The Fifth Entity48
    John Jburn666 burn21
    Granny Rowan Render21
    PaRRe Paralyser Nil...9

This time only Lu Ludra Lud will be rewarded with the 100 PED being The Fifth Entity just short of receiving the prize aswell.

Thank you for your patronage of the LA and hope to see you around :)

This will be repeated for July aswell :) and theres an extra 100 ped involved if people reach 100 globals on the LA by the end of the month!

I will be posting more details on this event shortly :) Stay tuned!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  4. Starkiller

Starkiller Active Member

Global count for July. The following was retrieved from EntropiaLife on 00.00 01/07/2016:

- Monthly Highest Number of Globals: July -
    Lukas Guiwer Dobrak50
    Prophet the Prophet...32
    Biggus wookie Wookus 4
    Faith Feye Serene4
    Sparta Mrzik Nesta2

Lukas Guiwer Dobrak will be rewarded with the 100 PED with Prophet just short of receiving the prize aswell.

Thank you for your patronage of the LA and hope to see you around :)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  5. Starkiller

Starkiller Active Member

It seems we are having uber loots again at Sentosa's Reach, with the Team: "The Gilded Lady" taking a whooping 1.4k pedder :D

Well done guys :)

6. Starkiller

Starkiller Active Member

Sorry for the late reply to the promotional period on the LA :)

Global count for August. The following was retrieved from EntropiaLife on 00.00 01/09/2016:

- Monthly Highest Number of Globals: August -
    Lukas Guiwer Dobrak67
    LUCKY dpatc3 PATCHY35
    The Gilded Lady35
    Hana and Rad7
    Victor Brick Vonn7

Lukas Guiwer Dobrak yet again will be rewarded with the 100 PED! Well done so far and thanks for showing up at Sentosa's Reach.

We will see how September goes :)

I have been busy IRL still and thus haven't publicly advertised the monthly event nor done many updates either ingame or out of game... It's been tough but gotta put RL up front!

7. Starkiller

Starkiller Active Member

Global count for September. The following was retrieved from EntropiaLife on 18:08 01/10/2016 (had an issue with my interwebz!)

- Monthly Highest Number of Globals: September -
    Lukas Guiwer Dobrak78
    LUCKY dpatc3 PATCHY26
    XxFrancisxX Dancekitten Dancekitten8
    SHIVA SHAN SHANTI7
    Sloth came back so we (Team)6

Lukas Guiwer Dobrak yet again will be rewarded with the 100 PED! Well done so far and thanks for showing up at Sentosa's Reach.

We will see how October develops! :)

Once again, I have to apologise for lack of onlineness! I am busy IRL still and thus haven't been able to provide the rewards to people on time!

I hope you all understand and if possible send me a private message ingame asking when can we meet up so we can make an arragement.[/QUOTE]

8. Starkiller

Starkiller Active Member

And here is the (very late) purchase picture I said I had back when I made the purchase thread :)

[​IMG]

Only recently have I had time to work a lil' bit on it so there ya go :D a picture to remember, at least for me ^_^

• Like Like x 1