1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia Grand Opening Shuttle idea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Tikki, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Tikki

Tikki Member

Arkadia will eventually open and I personally cant wait. :D I was thinking of people traveling to check it out and I was wondering what the Arkadia team thought about a one time limited offer to fly people (Or TP) people to the planet (not back) for free or a reduced price? Kind of like Black Friday- get people in who might be hesitant and if they like it then great! It could be the first week or month of the planet opening.
    Anyway I am new to entropia so I dont know if this steps on peoples toes or not so please understand. :)

2. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Its a really nice idea but sadly MA would not go for that.

The whole idea for new planets is to attract new players to the Universe, not to rearrange players or try to recruit them directly from other planets. I am not 100% sure but Dave or one of the others in the know may confirm this but I believe one of the stipulations to even be granted to make a planet is a solid buisness plan for recruitment before the licence is even given to build one.

3. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Bill has it spot on. I don't think it benefits Entropia Universe if a trend like this was started, else we would see it with every planet that launches. Our aim is to build a planet so good that we will attract plenty of new players. Once launched, ofc all players are free to choose which planet they spend their time on. It's part of the whole experience of Entropia being a Universe where you can explore multiple planets, with each bringing something different to the adventure.

4. Billy

Billy Member

I for one don't really care how much it is going to cost. I will be going no matter what, the excitement is more then I can handle.

5. Tikki

Tikki Member

Well me too. Thanks for clearing that up guys^^