1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia Design Galleries

Discussion in 'Shops' started by NoraVjera, Jun 14, 2013.

1. NoraVjera

NoraVjera New Member

Hello All,

Inside the shop you will find customized Male and Female Clothing, Reilly Boots, Caps and Textures. There are two tables set up with entry level Arkadian Keys and misc items.

Outside in the shopkeeper you will find customized ACA/AS Civilian clothes and other items on the shelves in the window.

The shop is located at Celeste North #12, just across from Celeste Harbour North Teleporter.

Best of Luck,
    Nora

View attachment 9937

2. NoraVjera

NoraVjera New Member

Hello All,

Just an update that the Male shopkeeper inside now has materials that are needed for the Viceroy Armor mission. I will try to keep it well stocked and rotate the items as they sell.

Best of Luck,
    Nora

3. NoraVjera

NoraVjera New Member

Hello All,

Another quick update :) Both shopkeepers inside are carrying a few items needed for the Viceroy Armor Mission, once these are sold out I will no longer stock them unless demand picks up for the items again. I've also added a few Regeneration II Chips (L) to the Male shopkeeper.

Best of Luck,
    Nora

4. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

Added some fresh exotic clothes, which you can see how it look on this picture.​
    View attachment 8832

Also acquired a blueprint for ACA/AS Civilian Custom Pants (C) so we can make those to order too, another nice update Nora can now apply all Cyrene Textures.​

5. NoraVjera

NoraVjera New Member

Hello All :)
    I've recently re-introduced the Viceroy Armor mission items needed to the shop. I've also thrown in a few Nusul pets. They do the cutest little dance!!!

Best of Luck,
    Nora

• Like Like x 4
  6. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

*chuckle* dat dance!