1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia Community nights!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by David Joker Potanus, Jun 20, 2022.

1. David Joker Potanus

David Joker Potanus New Member

Greetings everyone. I would like to announce the start of the Community Nights for Arkadia on the Arkadia discord!
    The first night will be this Thursday 6/23 at 21:00 MA time on the Arkadia discord:
    https://discord.gg/XAGeq69wGU
    Come and tune in, listen or participate. I want to hear from the players about their experiences on Arkadia and also any current feedback for the planet. I think a night where we get together and socialize without worrying specifically about peds and more on having fun will be quite nice! Perhaps we will get together and form a sweat circle somewhere while we discuss all things Arkadia and even a little about ourselves.
    I am hoping to help refine and come up with some planetwide events that I can host for Arkadia so please if you have ideas or suggestions let me know during this discussion! Granted I am just a player so I can only do so much but that doesn't limit creativity!