1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia coming out party.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Cyborg Bill, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Hey this is prolly the wrong section for this but ehh I just woke up and coffee aint done yet.

How close is Arkadia to being added to the universe? I for some strange reason thought it would be sooner then Next Island. I heard that will be added sometime in December.

Anyway just one of them hrmmmm moments in the morning haze of my mind.

2. Fox

Fox Member

If I remember correctly, DD said something about "first half of 2011"...

3. Razormat

Razormat New Member

4. Cyborg Bill

Thanx Guys....Just couldnt focus enough on that for some reason.

5. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

Yes first half of 2011, but I am still for a party when it launches :D

6. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

Hey CB ... if coffee doesn't work, get the jumper cables. :)

And yes, 1st half of 2011, and I know a lot of us are waiting impatiently, but ... it's SO great that we get to have insight before the planet is released - by the time we get to cross over, it'll feel like home, or at least familiar. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cyborg Bill

Oh no more jumper cable for me sweetheart.. last time I fried a nipple and it STILL has yet to heal. Ill stick to clothspins thank you. 8=}}

Besides the inplant is REALLY sensative to electrical pulses.. I got too close to a magnet once and it shut down totally, I thought I fried it. Made me VERY scared for over two hours it took to get it to reset and start back up again.

8. jjmatrix

jjmatrix Member

I have to agree... the fact that all this info is available before launch is amazing; also the feeling is familiar.... yet new and exciting.

9. Cyborg Bill

Well the best part and the largest reason We are all excited is that the Arkadia people are players like us and not buisness managers or part of MA of the past. They understand what our frustrations are, they know what the game needs, and most of all know we have felt left out for the longest of times.

The up front aspect of Arkadia is what is drawing more and more people. I see more interest here on this forum about a planet that does not exist physicaly in the universe yet then the entire known universe has drawn in the last two years. Even RT did not get this much enthusiaim. Being a musician I was interested in RT but the trend of being left out other them self promotional clips perpetuating MA style hype left me disinterested and disappointed. They are simply following the MA path and not "Leading" people to their planet.

Arkadia is putting out what "IS" not what could or will be in the future. This makes me more interested as I can start to invision what is coming and not have the "Yeah Ok we shall see" attitude I have had for everything MA in the past 2 years.

10. MindStar9

OMG ... you need to be medicated Hon! You're a MESS!! :p

With regard to your other post ... I totally agree with you about the A-Team ... they just know how to bring it the way it's supposed to be. As far as I'm concerned, they've given us everything we've ever wanted elsewhere, and more. I just can't say enough about them, and they're very wise, very wise, and I have no doubt that they will do very well. I was hooked day 1 out the gate, and I'm ready to move my purple ass to Arkadia the moment it hits the universe. :p

11. Cyborg Bill

I wanna get to Arkadia as fast as possible as well...... Sadly we faced the addition of Medusa, and Next Island...Its seems the sad Joke MA is playing goes on beyond RT now... I am seriously starting to worry how much longer the "Platform" will exist. This is seriousy not funny anymore. I have full confidence in the Arkadia staff and what they can do..Its MA that just makes me shudder everytime they do anything any more. Ultimately Arkadia and all our survival depends on them and quite frankly...Im scared now.

12. MindStar9

I can appreciate your concerns CB ... I'm beginning to have my own doubts as well, but not about the A-Team. I have every faith in them for sure, but they also have to rely on what MA does in the end, and history tells us it hasn't always been good. :(

13. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

Can't wait to see Arcadia but for some reason I got troubles to post on this forum...
    edit: obviously it worked out well now. ^^

14. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

Yes! Massive rager when Arkadia opens! First round's on me ;)

15. Cyrus

Cyrus Well-Known Member

This seems like front page material, doesn't it? Muahahha.
    To be honest, I'm counting down the days already. Can't wait for the launch myself.

16. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

Haha yeah it should be :D

Oo counting down the days; so you already know the release date? ;) Nah just kidding. I'm counting them down as well :)

17. Cyborg Bill

Oh dont tease like that Cyrus. Choose your words better...Counting the days makes it seem like Arkadia will be born this month..

Set a goal for the release..maybe 500 screen shots til Christmas type thing..Plan to release 500 shots between now and then.. some tmes we get one shot in a release others we get multiples. That way the release date cant be calculted other then by how many shots are left to see.

BTW you have fallen behind on the show us some candy duties there bud. 8=})