1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia BP's

Discussion in 'Crafting' started by afroman, Jun 17, 2011.

1. afroman

afroman Active Member

If i do a crafting run with an arkadian BP in a terminal at calypso... will i be able to loot arkadian bps?

Take Care,
    Mr Afroman

2. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

My strong guess would be that you won't, and that you have to be on the planet.

3. dee

dee Member

Has anyone tried this?

What about the other way around, are you getting Calypso BPs on Arkadia?

4. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

Well i can confirm i don't get Rocktropia/Next Island blueprints. The problem is i don't know which blueprints are Calypso blueprints, and which ones are Blueprints for the entire universe.

With crafting basic filters on Arkadia you can loot arkadian blueprints though, so if someone on calypso crafts 2k filters and doesn't get any arkadian blueprints we can safely assume you have to be on this planet.

5. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I crafted generic leather texture on arkadia in a calypso book last night and got many calypso bps.

6. nahtanos

nahtanos Member

I can confirm while crafting Ball Bearings (arkadia component bp) on Arkadia I got 3 Arkadian component bps and 8 Calypso component bps...not sure why we loot Calypso bps...

7. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

Because they are not Calypso BPs but "generic" ones as most Calypso things became when another PP decided they wanted Calypso mob/items on their planet

8. nahtanos

nahtanos Member

ahhh...sort of makes sense...we should be able to buy Calypso bp books on all planets then...

9. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Yes, regularly get the old Calypso bps now doing either Calypso or Arkadia bps, so assuming those are 'generic' to all planets. Also assume unless someone posts otherwise that planet specific ones from Arkadia or others won't loot on other planets no matter what bp you click, but it is a good question since there is a crafting comp on Arkadia bps right now.

10. strangelove

strangelove Member

It would be nice to find some belk, gazz, melchi, alice, etc in order to use those "generic" bps. Beyond that, I very rarely find narc, blaus, or typo. I get more Devil's Tail on Caly than narc, blaus and typo.