1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia all new again

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Blood Rebel Templar, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Blood Rebel Templar

Blood Rebel Templar Member

Hey all, i was born here about 3 months ago only stayed 7 days. I only got a small taste of Arkadia. I then went off on the clockwise planet tour picked up an excellent Soc on Calypso and many friends along the way. After a cool stop at Rocktopia and some crazy times at Next Island i came back to Arkadia this week. What a difference i have seen, or maybe i did not recognized in my first days. This planet is very different than all the others and its people are much different too.

Some planets have thousands of players, some have cool themes and interesting storylines, but after the quests are completed they seem very bland next to the frontier concept, great people and awsome support staff advisors on this planet.

I am glad to come back here and its like being new all over. The mobs are great the hides are awsome and i have so much more to explore this time. I know 3 months is little time in EU but it is amazing what you can do and see in that timeframe. So this is more of a congrats to all the people involved in driving this machine called Arkadia. Ty to Cyrus and his hands on work and access, and all the advisors who are always available to help people new and old to solve problems or direct information. No other planet has a support system like Arkadia's.

Nice to be back.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bemo

Bemo Deactivated User

Nice to have you back. Just recently came "Home" as well. I agree this planets support is better than any of the others when it comes to management actually talking and interacting with its player base. :)

-Bemo-

3. Beanie Bugbear Adamski

Beanie Bugbear Adamski Member

4. Blood Rebel Templar

Bug, you know I could not let you and Roamie have all the fun.

Member of the TKoC away team

5. Ardorj

Ardorj Active Member Pro Users

Yeah Arkadia is the Planet to be!

I've been on Calypso for almost seven years I think. I fled to Arkadia recently and now I am getting myself ready on Calypso for the big moving home. Like those colonists from Europe who settled in America, Africa, Australia and the other places of Earth. Get everything I can take with me and never look back.

Thumbs up for Arkadia!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

good to see you found your place here with us again ;)

and totally agree the support and community is a lot better here then what I experienced elsewhere, sure RT only a short time when it first opened, NI first day to get my discovery (hehe) but going back soon for a vacation to see what changed.

7. Grez

Grez Member

I think its great that you have taken the round trip around the universe discovering everything there is to offer. I too have grown to like Arkadia a lot and it can only get better. Spend about 95% of my time here over the last two months.

8. Milesio

Milesio Platinum Member Platinum Member

In last months, i travelled to Calypso several times. for hunt or for buy items. I think travel others planets in this universe can be as go to holidays. You can have fun, but you are feeling strange until you return Arkadia each time.

My avatar have a home now.

Greetings.

9. zealousquiche

zealousquiche Member

I agree with everything too Blood, glad to have you here! :) TKoC!

10. isclay

isclay Active Member

11. Spike Black

Spike Black Active Member

tbh Arkadia reminds me of the old Calypso (and I mean that in a good way), it feels like home as I never really connected vu10 Amethera & Eudoria like I did with vu 8 & 9 where you could dump me in an area and I'd know exactly where the nearest tp was without consulting the map and what mobs I'd see.

Last weekend I spent a day on a visit to the The Thing and to explore RT, it did have some excellent mountainous terrain (which would be a good addition to Ark imho, a few mountain passes and cliff roads to drive along :cool: maybe on another continent perhaps) but in the end I was glad I was heading back to Ark.

The only thing I'll miss are Beacons now that they're coming back but it's not enough to entice me away from Ark. I can't just decide at the last moment to join the rest of ED as it's a long flight so no more getting an MSN message, logging in to be battling my way through the robots to kill the boss with a few minutes notice :(

12. Blood Rebel Templar

TY for all the replies. This place has heart and it shows in the people who stay here.

Well done all Arkadians

13. Chiffon Jaguar

Chiffon Jaguar Member

Arkadia is definitely my favourite planet. I even call it home, the architecture design and landscape, are just amazing! It's only going to go uphill from here. I mainly hunt on Calypso cause that is what I'm used to. On Arkadia, the only true new feel I get is hunting Oro's. They're my favourite mob, but like many other creatures the loot is... well it's on the downside. So I'm still searching for the "perfect" mob for me on Arkadia to keep my stay longer periods. :)