Arkadia Adviser Question

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Spirit Chaser, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Spirit Chaser

Spirit Chaser New Member

granny im sorry if the kronan is not involved , but im sure you can understand why it looked like that.
    and i hope you accept my appologies.

even if one of your own confirmed it to me that she was part of the kronan crew up untill this happend atleast.

''Qoute from granny" especially when this was posted after the event.

kinda hard to post prior to the event, as it wouldnt have happend yet.

but agian sorry for assuming she came of the kronan

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  2. Haruto Rat

Haruto Rat Active Member

I find this unacceptable exactly because she had no chance to take the ship down. There's already enough lag up there, no need to add any with pointless messing around. How would you like it if a bunch of people decided to "have fun" with flamethrowers and vehicle lights where you were hunting?

As for Arkadia Advisers, I know several of them and reckon there are lots more out there; however, I don't recall ever seeing anyone wearing the vest in public. Makes me wonder how much pride they have in that status.

3. Granny Rowan

Granny Rowan Active Member

Thank you for your apology Spirit :)
    I think wires were crossed somewhere as I cannot remember Sally ever having been on our crew, though she does sometimes chat to them in space.
    The event I referred to was the conversation that took part with EFA not the shooting itself, and you posted after that I believe.

However it all seems a storm in a teacup
    Sally is not a pirate, she has learned much about space pvp etiquette, and I am sure she has been berated enough by people, many of who are good at finger pointing but not so good at helping fellow players as she does.

I felt from some of the posts that folk (not you Spirit) need to understand that Ark Advisors are just players, who help others especially in regard to info about Arkadia. Yet have restrictions on their game play and a little vest to wear as their reward Woot! So can we keep a sense of proportion please... someone made an error and has apologised.. they are not a demon.. they are human

They are not Ark Officials... now if they started shooting folk that would be very different.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

I never came out of the Cronin and was in space wanting a laugh and some fun now I am fully aware of space pvp and landslide pvp I have offered explanations of my actions and there was NEVER any intent to take your ship down or to loot you or any of your crew.

On personal note I like pvp I might not be the only one but have challenged Ned Kelly smuggler and had a death match In the Pvp ring and this has been documented before and again probably controversial but it's fun if you get to know a pker then you can have some fun and an aspect I like I was shooting ned with a piton per-27 unmapped but am game for a laugh

I talked with granny and several other people that frequent space and yes after a bad day at work probably not advisable to try and take a huge ship down but wanted some fun and banter and wAs not expecting chaos and when granny's crew pm's me was trying to instantly resolve the upset i had cause.

If you want me to hang up my coat as an ark advisor then this is understandable

Yet again apologies if any one feels upset but no one was at risk I have been pk'd many a time but that's my choice I was under the impression a ship that had upgraded SI and weapons would use them but after my actions and chatting was then advised these were normally unmanned I did not know this and people Were not at risk of been looted

I have also tried to take action in game of the actions and upset I have caused through the in game system and tried as best I can to rectify and want to say thanks to those that alerted me to the upset I might have caused.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I admit I don't wear my vest much since the adviser vest "manboobs hunchback" update.

Regarding Sally shooting at ships while they're repair skilling, I'm not sure why the pilots have a problem with this. Neither ship was in danger of being killed. I'd think the pilots and repairers would welcome the extra skills, no? Since they were so close to the station, it's pretty obvious both ships weren't actually shooting the mobs, but doing the space equivalent of sweaters dragging mobs to the turret. In other words, most likely nobody even had loot on them.

And as a side point, those who advertise in #Arkadia chat shouldn't be surprised if they get on people's ignore lists.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
  6. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

7. OZtwo

OZtwo Active Member

SpaceCookie.png

sorry off topic but got this from the link above :)