1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia Achivments - Icons & Teleporter Achivments.

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by SallyBridges, May 26, 2014.

1. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

I Dont know if the A team already have plans for making changes to the Planet Arkadia Achievement Section but I think it would be nice to have some Better Icons / Graphics In to the Achievements.

View attachment 9438

Now A Couple of Ideas for this / Suggestions

IFN Challenges - TO have an icon on the challenge with a representation of the Challenge Mob - If this is going to take time then as an interim measure then why not have the IFN logo pop up rather than just a green tick.

Planet TP's - I find it a really useful feature on some of the other planets that they have an achievement for visiting sites - This also allows you to keep track of the TP's that you have and then some that you might need to go out and get still Sorry I am one of these players that Likes to have my maps completed so that I have all of the TP's
    Its possibly just a personal thing but would be useful if these were in the General Section so that you can track them.

View attachment 9439

Currently As well there is only Basically Trained would be Nice to have some more Achievements especially moving up the Military Ladders of the IFN .

Is there another Idea of setting up a Competition to Setup some Challenges that leed to achievements .
    In the competition you would have to have

Challenge Name
    Mission Broker
    Broker Text
    Any other NPC's that you need to help.
    Challenge Completion - achievement - -possible reward.

Then Potentially with the A team approval you could see your challenge / Achivment get implemented.

2. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Oh would be nice if the Dev's Avatars had completed there basic training ;)

Fancy becoming a commander of the IFN and not having the Basic Training Achievement Ticked ;) ;) ;) ;)