1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ark Moon Daily 2 ped a day

Discussion in 'Geography' started by mastermesh, Jun 18, 2021.

1. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

Not sure why there's not a moon specific subsection in this forum, but anyways, this is copied from another thread somewhere else. It's the coordinates to the hazmat daily or 2 ped ammo a day daily on the Arkadia Moon.

Low level Monura mobs are near the 1st Waypoint. In theory an avatar could survive forever on the 2 peds universal ammo a day just hunting monura forever. They are quick little kills. I just did a couple rounds on the codex tonight in using a freebie weapon from Next Island and a Ozpyn Chon. With the Chon I'd have about 5 corpses on the ground before they disappeared after looting them.

If you copy past each line in to in game chat below it'll add the waypoint to the map. If you run this enough you won't really need to copy/paste since you'll know the route by heart, but I do anyways since it makes it a lot easier.

I typically run it backwards from 10th waypoint up to 9, etc. That way when you get to the first you just hit t to revive near the npc that gives the daily quest. (seems like you run in to fewer mob if you do it backwards. Do use the corner holes in the fence near the dome since it makes the run a bit quicker. Some people like to use vehicles to go faster than running but that's just wasting oil imho)

Also speed buff will help. Many folks including myself that do these daily runs use adjusted webshop armor that has a speed buff, along with maze hammer from Cyrene that has an additional speed buff. Also if you have a speed buff on a ring or pet it won't hurt. Even with the buff if you copy/paste in to chat and do the run as fast as possible it takes around 20 minutes daily.

Do be careful to not fall in to the radioactive pools since the climb up the hills is steep so you may have to revive and start back at the beginning.

2 ped a day is 14 ped a week... i.e. about 1.40 USD per week in ammo doing this every day. It's not a lot but it can help get you buy between deposits, etc.

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10959, 10078, 107, Waypoint]
    /wp [Arkadia Moon, 10793, 10059, 108, Waypoint]
    /wp [Arkadia Moon, 10793, 10059, 108, Waypoint]
    /wp [Arkadia Moon, 10479, 10430, 81, rWaypoint]

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10479, 10430, 81, Waypoint]
    /wp [Arkadia Moon, 9960, 10240, 110, Waypoint]
    /wp [Arkadia Moon, 9960, 10240, 110, Waypoint]

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10042, 9151, 129, Waypoint]
    /wp [Arkadia Moon, 10313, 9107, 115, Waypoint]
    /wp [Arkadia Moon, 10392, 9280, 127, Waypoint]

I keep the above waypoint list in a sticky or 5 in game. (keep it on more than one in case you accidentally hit wrong button when you copy/paste in to chat and accidentally delete a line or whatever)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
  2. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

I spawn a pet when I do this thing daily so I get some sort of experience while doing it. Also do one rank of monura daily so I'm spending way more than 2 ped a day here, but it's all just fun. Nice place to sit and think instead of working hard on other things.