1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ark BP drop rate changed ??

Discussion in 'Crafting' started by Lucky_A, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Lucky_A

Lucky_A Member

Returned to Ark after a week on Caly and noticed the drop rate of Ark BPs seemed to have drop significantly ... maybe is just my badluck of looting 1 (ONE) Ark L bp 1 click in over 1,3k clicks in weaps :mad: throughout the whole day, but looking at AH seems to be way fewer Ark BPs for sale than before ...

Any1 else noticed same ? ... or am I way off on this one :confused:

2. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

ppl having a summerbreak and not that much flow in the crafting machines is my guess

3. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

bp drop rate seems as usual to me. ark specific bp drops have never been real good in my opinion, I usually get a lot of the general bps that go in caly books. I have been doing mostly cloths and textures last couple weeks on arkadia though. I have not recieved a weapon bp for a long time anywhere but I don't grind enough weapons so don't expect to get them very often either.

4. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

It does seem to have droped i have done 4k in drops and get 97% general bps and no ark bps but that seems to be the norm for ark before the update so everything back to normal. lol i wish they would let more drop i have not even seen any weapons drop yet