1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apartment Bugged - Cannot place item

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dave Stevens, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Dave Stevens

Dave Stevens Member

Hi,

My wife cannot put anything new in her apartment (no it isnt full). It says "you can not drop an item that far away".

This is regardless of where she is trying to put something (i.e. right by her feet or on the wall, wherever).

Her apartment address is Celeste South 3,4

For info, i've successfully dropped things in my shop today, so it seems to be apartment specific, maybe even specific to this particular apartment?

Thanks!

2. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

is the apartment set to "restricted"?

I dropped and moved things around in my apartment/showroom myself today without any problems, except on the bugged wall ofc :/

3. Dave Stevens

Dave Stevens Member

Hi Jenny Ferr,

No, it isnt restricted (unless it has changed itself - I'll get her to check when she finishes hunt run).

Last time she successfully put something in was after the main recent update, but before the patch update.

Thanks

4. Dave Stevens

Dave Stevens Member

Just checked, and it isnt restricted - however, she logged off/on and it now seems to work:huh: ah well, thanks anyway:hail:

5. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Yeah, sometimes it's a bug with a particular session and simply relogging will fix the problem. :)

6. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Kewl this was resolved I was going to ask if she was trying o use an inner wall as they have not resolved the issue not allowing us to put items there yet.