1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody willing to help me with a project? WORK IN PROGRESS VIDEO included

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Chiffon Jaguar, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Chiffon Jaguar

Chiffon Jaguar Member

Take a look at this intro video. let me know what you think. To justify anything... it's a bit sad near the end, but hopefully I can make it more extreme!

[video=youtube;EfQZGs5jJmc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfQZGs5jJmc[/video]

So basically, I'm composing an epic video. I need a bit of help, maybe just someone who would be interested in providing me ways to get more footage and authentic visuals of the experiences you see in Entropia.

I want to balance everything, I need more avatars and volunteers to appear in this video. I'm having way too much fun with it for it not to be shared with the community. As a project. I can do it myself but, I'm wanting to meet new people and hopefully acquire a fresh perspective. My overall vision for this project will simply not be achieved if I'm the only one doing this. =]

I'm planning on masking a bunch of effects within the first minute or so, but it's quite unfinished. I have a clip that needs rendering into HD, that'll be implemented after everything is done. As for now, I just need some HD footage of the funnest stuff you can do or think of in Entropia. Doesn't have to be directly on calypso or anything, but maybe we can arrange some stuff to happen. Like a mock up Fort Battle, or Space Dog Fight.

So if you're interested give me your opinions and add me up on skype or chat here.

Thanks!~

2. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

If you're on Arkadia and want some boxing scenes let me know ;)

PS. I even got some experience been in one of bambucos videos once :D (I wont mention what hard task I did tho lol)

3. Stagger

Stagger Member

Sounds like fun :)
    well i'm on arkadia and if you need me you can usually find me @ sanctuary cove or Celeste harbour