1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody else get 0 loot on any chests in Key 10 instance?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Mack, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Mack

Mack Member

Hi all,

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this. Did my 2nd Key 10 instance solo tonight. I killed all (I think...311) mobs, so no skipping around them. First chest I opened had 0 loot. 2nd chest globalled and I checked chat log and only saw one item, 43 Robot Adapters, which equalled the 51 ped in second global, so don't believe there was any delayed loot window. 8 of first 10 globalled, hof of 534 on the big chest, so wasn't totally out of line for total loot, but never heard of anyone having 0 loot from one chest. The other non-global chest, #3, had about 19-20 ped loot in it. Filed support case to ask if it was a bug of some sort. Anyone seen this before?

BTW, first key 10 I did, globalled on all chests except one that had 35 ped of Arkoin in it. I know, very small sample size, that's why I'm asking others for their experience with this.

Thanks, Mack

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I had one instance give two no loot chests.

3. svena

svena Active Member Pro Users

Had a small chest on a key 10 give me no loot.

Honestly I would be fine with that so long as I could at least get a glimmer of hope at hitting 90% tt return. My returns have held steady at 75% tt return for the last 20 keys I've run.

4. Mack

Mack Member

Okay, thnx, would not have been surprised I guess to get 0 loot on smaller keys, but key 10 for all the cost involved (or any of the higher ones for that matter) it sure was a kick in the teeth, especially on that first box. As I mentioned, total loot was pretty much in line with expectations, just hate no-looters :p

And yeh, haven't done nearly as many keys as you, but seem to be pretty comparable returns. Basically just covering ammo cost most runs with a loss on the key cost and decay. Way too much to keep doing them for me. Will give them a rest until I either hear of much higher item drop rate to help offset, or they balance the loot a little higher. I don't mind paying for the fun of doing them, but 25% is way too high.

5. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

problem with the chest loot is that nothing hs any mu - as long as most loot is tt food - i see no reason doing them

6. Boardian Chilix

Boardian Chilix Active Member Pro Users

2 of 33 chest in key 10 gave me no loot, was booth small chests on first run

7. Lucky_A

Lucky_A Member

Just had 2 x NO LOOT chests in a lvl 5 :eek: ... after that, when opening the big one I was sure it had to be a biggie but ... nope. All in all 85% return on ammo only, not mentioning decay or key value (which is 100 ped alone). Items ? zero ! Arkoins ? zero :(

So guess same shit can easily happen on lvl 10 as well ... it's dynamic ;)... in MA's way :) ... something is terribly wrong with instances/beacons to the point I start to belive you have to be a bit masochistic to insist on them :whistle: wonder what will it take for devs to look into it ?! 1,000 forum posts ?? 1,000 lost participants ?? Zero action on them for some months ?? ... AA Team might be responsible for looted MU, but the issue goes to tt return it self which is constantly less than acceptable by any1, and that's MA's cake :rolleyes: