1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Q about looting BPs

Discussion in 'Crafting' started by Steinmeyer, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Steinmeyer

Steinmeyer New Member

Hello, thinking about moving over to you guys. Im wondering if you need to craft ark-stuff to get ark-bps or can I, lets say, make level 7 amps @ ark and hope to loot ark attachment bp's?

Thanks

2. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

Yes you can loot arkadia blueprints while crafting any item you want, as long as you are crafting on arkadia.

3. Steinmeyer

Steinmeyer New Member

4. AttacKat

AttacKat Active Member

Under the current BP loot method, you get Ark bp just like any other, mostly luck. :D

However, the A-Team is currently pushing for MA to make modifications to how the BPs drop from the pool. What they are pushing for is instead of ALL of BPs are lumped into one pool, local BPs should be increased to have a much higher drop rate on the local planet. I believe Dave is pushing for something like 50% drop rate of local bps on the local planet. So on Ark, instead of having maybe 1 Ark BPs out of 20 drops, it may increase to 10:10, when you are crafting on Ark.

I do not believe there is a set date for when this will be implemented as it depends on MA development, but A-team is pushing for 1st half of 2012.

jc

5. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

personally from crafting textures and furniture i've gotten more ark then common bps

6. Kinnison

Kinnison Active Member

It would also make sense for a planet's BPs to have more of a chance of dropping BPs from the same planet. I've had quite a lot of L Caly texture BPs, some of them (Turp Leather) for a hide that doesn't drop any more because the mob no longer exists!

IMHO there ought to be (at least) 3 tiers here. Numbers pulled out of a hat, using Ark and Caly as examples:

Caly BP on Caly: 60% Caly, 40% generic (generic leather for example)

Caly BP on Ark: 20% Caly, 40% generic, 40% Ark

Ark BP on Ark: 60% Ark, 40% generic

One last thing: Has anyone had (for example) Rocktropia BP drops on Arkadia?

7. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Is there such a thing as a Caly BP?

My understanding is we only see local or shared bps drop. So you wont see an RT bp on arkadia, even if you are crafting from one.
    Has anyone had an arkadia bp drop on Caly? not to my knowledge.