1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another noob question

Discussion in 'Ask an Adviser' started by endo, Oct 7, 2011.

1. endo

endo Member

Is there a lsit of mobs to hunt at what level? IE I am level 3 in my wepon of chioce soI should be hunting XYZ. Level 8 Hunt mod RST. The levels on the mobs don't seem to make much sense to me. Some level 13 mobs are easy kills some are impossible. Level 10 mobs can be starters but level 11 can too much for my low level.

2. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

You are right ..the mob LvL make no sense atm nobody know why the mob has Lvl xyz..or more or less....I can easy hunt some 24 nearly naked and some others only with heavy fapping in a good armor ;) but in general there is no "advise" list what to hunt with which lvl.....in time you will learn what makes sense and what not.......I guess on your lvl you can try small oro....in team maybe hadraada....later some tiarak in team aswell.......if you think oro are to heavy now..than stay awhile on halix til your gun is maxed...

3. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

very good advice Milena, but I would suggest you stick to hunting Halix and Ostelok instead of Oro for a while at that level especially if you dont have full armor

4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Carabok, small halix, small ostelok, and don't forget the small jori, they should be easy even for new hunters because of the very low agro radius and slow speed. Though, because of that they probably give less defensive skills. Once you get to lvl 5, I'd say start the oro missions, and that will boost your skill level very quickly.

5. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Isnt someone compiling or adding Arkadia to a program that matches gear and skills to mobs or any combination there of?

I thougt I remember someone taking initiative on that project.