1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ACA News: Calling all Treasure Hunters!

Discussion in 'Treasure Hunting' started by Neil, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Due to increased demand for keys and Arkoins, we key crafters need more treasures. The treasures used in constructing keys are: Khorum, Songkra, Songtil (Balancing agent), ChemSet (Binding Epoxy), Khorudoul, Aarkan, Vedacore, and Aakas. Lidacon is also used (ore found in Sanctuary Cove Island). In particular demand are Songkra, Khorum, and Lidacon.

Visualize the Arkadian map, with its 9 servers like so:

1 2 3
    4 5 6
    7 8 9

1 Khorum Chemset Khorudoul
    2 Aarkan Songtil Vedacore Khorum Khorudoul Chemset
    3 Vedacore Songkra Chemset Aarkan
    4 Vedacore Aakas Khorum Aarkan
    5 Songkra Khorum Vedacore Chemset Aarkan
    6 Songtil Vedacore Aarkan
    7 Vedacore Songkra Khorudoul Fossil Tooth Songtil Chemset Aarkan
    8 Khorudoul Aarkan Songtil
    9 Songtil Aarkan Khorudoul

Miners, now is a good time to turn on that treasure indicator.

2. Kinnison

Kinnison Active Member

Sounds great. Only trouble is; well over 50% of "treasure" is fossil ammonite, two different ambers, brass and bronze alloys - all of which are TT fodder. IMHO, the only reason for switching on the treasure-finding module in Arkadian finders is the offchance of finding a real treasure such as an armour part or some sort of pottery.

3. Neil

Not necessarily. It depends where you mine and what the balancing manager decides to drop for the day. Certain places in 8 coins you find almost exclusively Aakas and Khorum. Certain other locations I've been able to find 80% khorum claims, others mostly khorum and songkra. And there are a number of locations where most is songtil and vedacore. They're not all bad locations. Exploring random areas though, you're right, 50% is TT food.

4. Bandido

Bandido Member

Ha, I just created a Thread asking why should I keep looking for Treasure then I come upon this. It was nice to meet your Avatar at 8 Coins HQ and wish I'd read this so I could've sold you my lot of Treasure Finds.

I've been using My Treasure Indicator since day one anyways.

5. Neil

Demand has gone down, but i think may be picking up as the events on caly finish up. We'll see. Just stay aware of treasure markups, they are often quite low.

6. IrishSailor

IrishSailor New Member

best place to TH?

So where is the best place for treasure hunting? I have only gotten a few little treasures out of the 30 + times i use mining and treasure hunting. Seems likes its wasting a load of probes for that. Either I need to find a better way to get probes or maybe better locations.

7. thelegend77

thelegend77 Member

hehe. I just close my eyes and bomb away ;D
    Treasures can be found anywhere. but I advise 8 coins for the good MU.