1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visual ACA/AS Singlets carry logo of the IFN

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by AlexSolo, Jun 6, 2012.

1. AlexSolo

AlexSolo Member

Hello,

I was browsing the auction and came across the ACA/AS Singlets.

All versions carry the logo of the IFN.

Greets,

Solo

2. AlexSolo

AlexSolo Member

Hello,

looked at clothes on the auction today and the singlets have the IFN logo printed on still.

Is there anything planned to make them more civillian maybe with the new avatar overhaul?

Thanks

3. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

I believe the ACA Civilian versions of the cloths are like the military versions of clothing troops are to wear when not on duty. Example US military give civilian versions of cloths with army, navy, marines, etc. printed on them for the troops to wear when not on active service duty. The camouflage IFN versions are the active service duty clothing of the troops, with IFN above pocket in smaller letters. One is advertising the service you are in while mingling in public the other is work cloths where who cares if your advertising you just need to be camouflaged for protection.

So ACA civ clothing for the troops makes sense to display IFN in big letters. And the IFN is smaller letters on the none civ clothing.

But there is rumors of customizable clothing where you can draw your own designed coming but not sure if they are 100% true or not.

Just my thoughts on the matter.