1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aakas loot types

Discussion in 'Instances' started by slither, Sep 5, 2012.

1. slither

slither Active Member

I've seen all the armour/weapon discoveries in the instances along with a couple of gold key components, But my question is are you guys also looting the vases and paintings?

2. Dorki

Dorki New Member

All I got in 30+ instances 1-3 before the patch was robot junk, green paint and ammo + an odd make up stuff. Only items I looted within first few hours after instances came out (all were armor parts). Since the latest patch, I ran 1 of each these instances - 4,6,8 (6 and 8 with friend). All loot except 1 gold key component discovery was robot junk or ammo + green paint.

3. MrJoey

MrJoey Member

LVL yesterday gave me a Leoi Ice Dagger (name?) - no arkoins and much robo stuff. Run was pretty nice, 4 globals and one hof return around 700-800ped

4. slupor

slupor Member

No vases and paintings so far on key runs.

5. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

I got a vase in a sooto mining yesterday that broke a 3+ year no sooto streak so they are certainly dropping for TH. I dont think they were put on the loottable for the instances as it was stated most of that loot would be used to perpetuate crafting I believe.