1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aakas instances bugs/crashes since VU 2014.4

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SirCuteNShy, Jan 10, 2015.

1. SirCuteNShy

SirCuteNShy Member

I know some of this has been mentioned by others in other threads, but anyway, this is my experiences on revisiting the instances:

Twice this far, I've been unable to exit the instance after completing them. Once in a key 6, once in a key 4. Both times, nothing happened when I clicked on the exit televator. About 20 sec after the timer ran out, the avatar got kicked out. But, the graphics was all messed up, everything was moving up and down, and the avi could not be moved. Restart required. The first time it happened, I had to restart 3 times, because the chat window was gone, and my avi couldn't equip anything.

Problems with entering too. Sometimes I get a message that the instance already has the maximum of players allowed.
    Once my avatar got kicked out immediately after entering a key 4 instance, with the avi standing outside the door again, and the key gone.

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but the lower lvl key instances don't seem to drop golden key parts anymore (can someone correct me if I'm wrong)
    The higher key instances seem to drop golden parts less than they use to, though I haven't done enough runs yet to be 100% certain.
    However, I have done more than enough of the 6 and 7 keys to say that the loot in average is now far lower than it used to be. I've done several runs (killing all mobs) without even getting a baby global. With all the fragments and no looters, that's just not right.

Lastly, and this isn't something new. The hit boxes on the yarriyak is still too small. And many mobs are still unreachable unless I approach them so that they can attack me first.