1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A suggestion...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by BAGMAN, Nov 6, 2010.

1. BAGMAN

BAGMAN Member

G'day Arkadia Team,

Maybe some of the development team could start a simple blog and talk about some bits of their day, maybe through out some issues they had with software/idea development?
    Even a couple of lines would certainly spark continued interest and provide another reason to come check in?
    Obviously the concern may be what material is for public release but as interested fans it would be nice to give some fragments out through the forum and for registered users only?

Just a suggestion, now GET BACK TO WORK.....lol

Bags :eek:

2. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Hey Bags,

It's a good suggestion. And you make a good point that a lot of what the dev team are working on is quite sensitive and hard to talk about.

Although you haven't seen anything yet, members of the Develpment team will pop in here from time to time to share what they are working on. I know no one wants to see them here too often, better they spend their time making an awesome planet for you. Cyrus will also do some video interviews with senior members of the Dev team which I'm sure everyone will find interesting.

Dave

3. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

Thanks for that input Dave, and it's certainly understandable that things in this stage of development can be quite sensitive, but ... I really like the idea about Cyrus doing video interviews with the development team, that is just awesome. I can't wait to see those. I am subscribing all over the place for Arkadia ... it just has to be. :)