1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BUYING A new uniform for SFE???

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Snape, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Greetings Folks,

SFE are looking to update our uniform and overall look. We've been intending to do this for a while as the uniform we currently have is looking a bit dated.
    Seeing as we are getting all new signs and graphics done, I decided now was a good time to get this off my backlist of things that need addressing.

I'm looking at the possibility of decking us out in IFN desert cams, so I'm looking at the following set:

2x Male IFN Combat Uniform Desert Pants
    1x Female IFN Combat Uniform Desert Pants

2x Male IFN Combat Uniform Desert Shirt
    1x Female IFN Combat Uniform Desert Shirt

2x Male IFN Combat Uniform Desert Singlet
    1x Female IFN Combat Uniform Desert Singlet

2x Male Omegaton Desert Walkers
    1x Female Omegaton Desert Walkers

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to give me a price for the above package and an estimation of how long it will take you to put it all together (sooner the better! ;)).

As always, should you or any of your team be caught or killed, SFE will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

This thread will self-destruct in five seconds.

Good luck!

2. Snape

BUMP - Come on folks, I know there are a couple of you out there that have these BPs.

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Snape,

I can make the pants and singlet and I am sure we could come to an arrangement on price.
    But I would prefer to give someone else the opportunity to supply a complete package. Please follow up with me later if you need me to fill holes in your order.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

4. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

i have the full set of bps except the boots it seems the boot bp is harder to find but i have the complete set of bp's for the uniform let me know if ya want them if so i will start collecting the mat more agressively

5. Snape

The boots are a Calypso item so I'm not surprised that they would be hard to come by on Arkadia.

That's great news Ranger, please do whatever calculations you need to and let me know your price. I can help collecting what you need to in order to make the full sets of clothes (see list in OP).

I'll try and source the boots from Freyr, Zunami or Etopia if those people are still around. If anyone sees them, please point them in my direction or here to the forum. If anyone has access to the Omegaton Desert Walkers BP or knows someone that does, let me know.

6. Snape

BUMP for the boots

7. Snape

Ok, so it looks like I might have the Boots covered by Bjorn Few Scars! Awesome work guys Thanks heaps.

I'm going to close this thread for now as it seems we have it all covered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.