1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A LOT of lag near Taipan

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by RAZER, Sep 5, 2011.

1. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

After terrible loot on Oro today, I though I'd try some Feran north of Taipan. However the lag there is pretty bad, by fps dropped from around 50 to around 15 once I arrived there. Went back to another TP and it went up again. Dropped some of my setting and my fps went up to around 60, but near Taipan dropped to around 20.

When I look to the sky or to the ground my fps go up a lot (around 80-100) but when looking at the horizon they are around 15-20

2. M Rufen Power

M Rufen Power Member

It's a mystery or plain dynamic :).

3. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

at the TP, it's around 25 fps on Very High while looking at the horizon, but once I get away from the TP, it goes back to around 30 fps.. Can still get 45-55 looking at the sky (of course - there's nothing there). I dunno.. seems normal for me... :p

4. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

mmm, Ok well I was around 15 all the time with the higher setting (that's about 30 less then usual) but I will give it a go tomorrow and see what happens.

5. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Hope you're able to get it figured out.. I know some of it depends on server load and that area does have a lot of vegetation.. Maybe that could do it?