1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few Questions????

Discussion in 'Mining' started by LokiDarkStar, May 30, 2011.

1. LokiDarkStar

LokiDarkStar New Member

1. Anyone found Belk?

2. When is MA going to fix mining? I'm a 39.9 miner and still have not maxed the Zip 101.

3. All I'm finding is tiny? I see hunting globs and Hof's all the time, seems they put the money into hunting...did they forget the miners?

Just wondering...

Some statements,

I like Arkadia more then the others, started about 5 years ago, got hooked on the concept and info I read, I hope that Arkadia follows the hype that has died on the other planets, here I'm not boared, on the others, with the bugs on RT, the lack of story on NI, and forget First Planet, BORING!!!!

DS

2. raynopssgold

raynopssgold Active Member

1. Anyone found Belk? So far, there's no belkar in Arkadia (As far as I knew...)

2. When is MA going to fix mining? Well, MA had changed the rules, where we must have equal levels on all our three mining professions (Surveyor, Prospector and Archaeologist), if we want to max out a finder, such as Z1, F105 and other...

3. All I'm finding is tiny? If you're mining for enmatters, then "YES". Tiny is very common for enmatters, but occasionally for Ores.

3. Golddude

Golddude Member

There not going to fix mining. Its how its going to be. In my case i think this. Why would they change it back? It just means them making more money cause people wanna skill to actually use their real finder. Which in other cases might turn them off on mining so there are losing money any how. I hope they do change it back! ;)

4. Adamas

Adamas Member

So MA wants every single person who plays this game to goto Arkadia and Treasure hunt to get skills? Seems a little unfair to other PPs that dont have Treasure hunting. Could you point me to the statement by MA that says "must have equal levels on all our three mining professions"

5. Manny

Manny Member

Taken from Ask Mindark in EF

6. Telgard

Telgard Member

1. I believe a soc member may have found some tiny sizes of Belk on Arkadia but I haven't been able to confirm.
    2. The only real problem with the finders and excavators is the speed at which you probe and mine resources. Yes to master a tool and max the Average Depth currently shown on a finder you have to have equal levels on all three mining professions. Average Depth in each profession is not affected by the visual text error.
    3. Using both enmatter and ore on 101 Finder
    58 Hits on 175PED of Probes
    Size #
    II 11
    III 23
    IV 6
    V 12
    VI 4
    IX 2 One of Oil and One of Lyst.

They won't change it back. Only thing that needs to get fixed is the visual bug on finders not showing the proper average depth for each professions and to fix the speed issue with the finders and excavators. These should most likely be fixed by this next VU or by the end of this month with speeds more likely to be fixed before the visual bug..

There is no statement that says that professions must be equal in level.. Depths still work as they should. The speed is the only thing that is bugged. Look on the Ask MA forum for the proper answer. No, you are not expected to go to Arkadia and get treasure hunting skills.

Edit: Read post above mine to find link to MA's answer. Thx Manny. You got your post in before I could complete mine lol :D

• Like Like x 1