1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Few Questions

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Aspen Fable, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Aspen Fable

Aspen Fable Member

I've read and read (And Read Lol), trying to answer elementary questions for myself, but I still have some that I haven't figured out. If I missed any in any of the reading I've done, sorry for the repetition!

1. How do you know how many kills and killpoints you have made? and what is the difference between them?

2. How do I turn the music on? I've read various remarks about people listening to Arkadia music, but can't seem to find it.

3. What is necro-ing?

4. And is aggro when a mob runs at you really fast?

• Like Like x 1
    • Welcome! Welcome! x 1
  2. DaughterOfAnarchy

DaughterOfAnarchy Active Member

1. From mission list, you can choose to track a certain mission, there it shows you number of kills (any maturity counts as one kill) or kill points (each maturity has a number of kill points - the higher the maturity, the more kill points); some missions require number of kills, some missions require number of kill points.

2. From settings, sounds, music streaming; please note thought that not all areas have music (sorry, can't tell you which have and which haven't since I play with music off).

3. Posting in a forum thread where noone posted since more than 6 months; it is also against forum rules.

4. Aggro simply means a mob attacking you without shooting at him (just because you get too close of him), doesn't depends of his speed; some mobs (like nusuls) have a lower aggro range (attacks you only if you get really close), while some others have a really high aggro range (and attacks you as soon as you see them on radar - kinda).

• Informative Informative x 3
  3. Kinnison

Kinnison Active Member

More about aggro:

Most mobs will not aggro if their red dot is outside the innermost range circle (which IIRC represents 50 metres) on the radar. This doesn't work in two circumstances; if the mob is particularly aggressive and/or big, or if you have previously got within aggro range of the mob. (If you run past a mob and keep going, it might attack at any time as long as it's still on your radar.)

4. Aspen Fable

Aspen Fable Member

Thanks for the info! It's been helpful already! :)