6th April 2023 - Mutation Station Event - Win a A-3 Justifier MK, 2, Adjusted!

Discussion in 'Mutation Station' started by Lucinda, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Lucinda

Lucinda Member

UPDATE!

The event will end on 6th June 2023. Make sure you post a screenshot of your global/hof on this forum or on Arkadia's. The HIGHEST global/hof that has been posted on the forum will WIN the A3 Justifier MK2, Adjusted Tier 6 IF no one has managed to hit a 2500 PED HOF by 6th June 2023. So PLEASE post your global/hof on the forums with date/time/position as you MAY be the winner of this fine weapon! All global/hofs must be verified before any prize is given out. I can accept screenshot of your global/hof from EntropiaLife if I can verify it.

All globals/hofs must be attained from 6th April 2023 -> 6th June 2023 on Mutation Station.

[​IMG]

Event will be ending on 6th June 2023

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2023
  2. Lucinda

Lucinda Member

Bump to this event! Get hunting / mining!

3. Lucinda

Lucinda Member

So the fertilizer has kicked in and the density for mutated bokol and olo has increased as planned!

[​IMG]

4. Lucinda

Lucinda Member

Someone WILL win the A3 Justifier MK2, Adjusted by 6th June 2023. See update above!

5. Lucinda

Lucinda Member

I've updated the main thread and I'll repeat it here. If you do not post your global/hof attained on Mutation Station you will not qualify for the prize. You MUST post your global here with screenshot with date/time/position or a qualified screenshot from EL will also suffice.

If you end up with the highest global/hof and don't post your screenshot here the prize will go to the person with the lower global/hof who has posted their screenshots in this thread or the thread on PlanetCalypso Forums when I check for the highest global/hof on 6th June 2023 23:59 GMT.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2023
  6. Lucinda

Lucinda Member

Balto Baltazar Zar storms into the lead with an impressive 472 PED HOF on a Mutated Kamaldon Young!

[​IMG]

7. Lucinda

Lucinda Member