1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.2k Madana with LAW-202 Smuggler Discovery

Discussion in 'Discoveries' started by Oleg, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Oleg

Oleg Active Member

You Arkadians probably know I'm not really an Arkadia regular, but I pop in from time to time, and I've been there for the last few days doing a few missions and checking out some mobs I haven't hunted before.

I did the Madana Stage 2 today which took me to 100 Agility, and since I was having a pretty good hunt I went back after cashing in the mission to use the rest of my ammo.

I had 7 PED of ammo left when I hit this one:

View attachment 3582

View attachment 3583

There isn't a gun in my loot window because the screenshot was captured before the graphic loaded :D

I guess I can call this a successful trip :)

I've added stats to Entropedia: http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Herman_LAW-202_Smuggler

I don't use laser rifle so this will be for sale, probably after I run it down to minimum TT which won't take long. I'll probably be posting a sale thread within the next few days but feel free to make me an offer now :)

• Like Like x 7
  2. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

well you just killed my idea of hunting these on wednesday night. I was looking at tracker and other stats on these and new Madana was due for a good loot. Looks like you got it though Gratz! Would have really loved that 202 smuggler.

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

GZ Oleg. Great find. Admit I am a little sad though. Just cant seem to score these discoveries despite months of hunting. Happy for you. Sad for me.

4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Gz! nice gun!

Looking at how many people from Calypso have found Smugglers really does makes me wonder if there's a bit of nefarious code in the loot routines that gives off-worlders a better chance of getting rare items.

--Do you hear that Mindark? I still pay taxes to Calypso!

5. osyman

osyman New Member

6. Milesio

Milesio Platinum Member Platinum Member

I see your HOF and discovery online. Gratz, mate.

7. Bemo

Bemo Deactivated User

Nice UL gun man! GZ Saw it in game :)

-Bemo-