1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st HoF on Arkadia - I like Herman :)

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Lee DeLioncourt, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Just realized that a short crafting run last night brought me my first HoF on Arkadia. It was not a biggie, but still the first :) I had a nice little run with some Herman guns, especially the LAW-101 Jungle (L), but it was a L bp with not a lot of clicks on it, so I couldn't take it as far as it seemed to want to go. Hopefully will find an UL bp for that little sparkler. All together I got 9 globals including the HoF from the 101, plus a couple on the Herman ASI-20 Arctic (L) around the 120ped mark. I put some of them in auction, hopefully they will be useful :)

View attachment 1501

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Nice :)

I dont know if this is the same for everyone but if I autocraft and come back I have realy bad returns compared to manualy clicking

3. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Have heard others say that kind of thing as well Fopsie, never really noticed it myself, but I don't go afk anyway, just lazy and don't like RSI :) I did a lot of other odds and ends last night as well, trying to use what was available, and got no sparkles, but some of those components etc runs were a lot longer then the guns so probably just left it on auto the whole time.

4. DaveFoz

DaveFoz Member

Well gratz on your swirlies. have to say that i am a bit unsure on the auto craft v manual craft global thing. had a fair few doing both

5. Lezardine

Lezardine Active Member

6. Milesio

Milesio Platinum Member Platinum Member

I am not a full time crafter, only some clicks sometimes, but i am doing better with L BP, really.

At the moment.

7. lana

lana Member

Hi,

Gratz and may you HOF strong and long.

Regards.
    Lana

• Like Like x 2