1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

15 years of MMO's and a newb once again! Hello!

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by bobbyk, May 10, 2013.

1. bobbyk

bobbyk Member

So I just started playing last night and I have made it to the Mining Tutorial quest on the island. Seems the downloading of content in the game goes veryyy slowwwly... I have a 3MBps download but only going at 80 kbps..

Anyhow, hello! I joined a newbie guild that helps us newbies but was wanting to read the Beginners Guide. Once I get to the thrid page though, I get a permission error message. Maybe after I make 3 posts I can finally read the rest of the darn guide!

Anyone who enjoys helping new players a lot is welcome to reply as I am currently unemployed and can play all day and night. Really hoping to figure out how to make some PED with 0 investment as money is tight and I don't want to tie up a bunch unless I really enjoy the game, so here is to hoping I get hooked without an initial investment! Cheers!

2. narfi

narfi Active Member Pro Users

Welcome to the fun :)

3. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Welcome to Arkadia and EU! You can explore for hours without ever spending a pec. Be sure to do the new arrival missions, etc. And don't hesitate to engage folks.

Have fun, good luck!

4. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

welcome Bobbyk ^^b don't forget to put the name of your society in your profile, if they are helpful they deserve the notoriety ^^b

5. Karmic Natures

Karmic Natures Member

I started as a non-depositor and have made my way to midlevel but looking back it would have been a whole lot easier if I would have just deposited $50 as if it were any other game and gone along the same way. It took several months to raise that in a free way. It's hard but, for sure a good place to start is sweating, not so much for the ped, but for the skills you get when you are attacked. Don't worry about dying in this game, getting evade skills early will help you save ped when you're actually hunting later.

6. Pretender

Pretender Member

welcome, enjoy your stay :)

7. bobbyk

bobbyk Member

I updated my profile and made my first small deposit towards the game. I am really having fun and enjoying the game so far.

Just so much to take in and so many skills to raise!

8. stefanbond

stefanbond Member

welcome, and if u search u will find :D