1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crafting 1 Blueprint Tablet PC per planet

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by unicorn, Mar 9, 2012.

1. unicorn

unicorn Active Member Pro Users

Hello,

there was some questioning on the Cyrene Forums about what type of blueprint book there should be.

http://cyreneforum.com/threads/the-i...ge-2#post-1837

As more planets come into the universe and more and more developing will go on we will need to carry more and more blueprint books with us.

I found the idea good that there should be 1 blueprint type tablet pc from every planet only.

If someone use a tablet pc there be icon then for every category to click.

"armor app"
    "component app"
    "Weapons app"

and so on.

That would make it easier to keep the blueprints in the future.

Thanks

2. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

I agree, there are way to many BP's to keep in books and lets face it, books are so 1990's, we live in the future, my guess is that by 3008 not many people even know what book are anymore :)

3. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

I like this idea as well. We do have far too many books to worry with, and imho we always did, even when there was just one planet. The cost of them from the technician can't be a major factor to not wanting them to be combined in some sensible way, and one book with tabbed sections would be great, but yes, something like a tablet pc that actually looks futuristic and sci fi would make a lot more sense. Ark of course can't tell the other planets what to do, but maybe they can look at this for our BPs?

4. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

LOL it's the future why are we still using "books" should all be ebooks at least hell we use them now. The app instead of BP's is such a better idea.

David go tell MA this makes way more sense.

5. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

Maybe in 3008 the word "book" just has a different meaning as it's been used in so many different non-book contexts by then?

6. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Yup. Think about the blueprint books... You put some kind of electronic device into the book, and you plug it into the machine while it's still in the book! That's not a normal "book" in my opinion. :p