Sanctuary Cove Events
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64

Thread: Planet Arkadia Update 2012.5.1 Patch Release Notes (4th Sept 2012)

  1. #1
    Powerful Member Cyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,108

    Planet Arkadia Update 2012.5.1 Patch Release Notes (4th Sept 2012)

    Name:  Update 2012_5_1.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  167.3 KB


    REMAINING INSTANCE LEVELS RELEASED!



    Since the launch of the Aakas instances and the Arkadia Gold Rush 2012 last week, a number of changes and fixes have now been implemented:



    • After some triple checking of the higher order energy signatures in Arkadian Keys, the IFN has given the green light for colonists to explore what are expected to be even more dangerous parts of the subterranean desert city!
    • Due to numerous reports of Magurg Females eating careless colonists, the Arkadian Colonial Administration has requested greater attention be paid to Treasure Hunter safety. Accordingly, timers have been added to Aakas instances in the hope that colonists will stay focused.
    • A number of enterprising NPCs have started making interesting offers for Arkoins at the IFN Supply Depot:
      • IFN Clothing Store Arkoin Broker is at 30728, 13366.
      • IFN Armoury Arkoin Broker is at 30936, 13414.
      • IFN Weaponry Store Arkoin Broker is at 30974, 13511.

    • Apartment walls now operate as expected, and will tolerate things being hung upon them where previously they would not.
    • The Alloy Plate Blueprint icon should now be showing correctly.
    • The Arkadian Tools Blueprint Book now allows for crafting of the Arkadian Golden Key.
    • The instance areas under Aakas now generate appropriately themed music for Treasure Hunters.
    • Inspired by the appropriately themed music, the creatures under Aakas have now begun making sounds of their own.
    • The new Media Centre's event terminal has been scolded in an open letter from the Trade Terminals union, and has now promised to behave itself.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Fallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Languages
    English
    Posts
    146
    is it possible to have treasure chests that contain no loot? i have waited more than 5 minutes after opening 5 of 6 on a lvl5 instance and still nothing

  3. #3
    Arkadia Tech
    Chris | Arkadia's Avatar
    Avatar
    Arkadia Official Chris
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Languages
    English
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    is it possible to have treasure chests that contain no loot? i have waited more than 5 minutes after opening 5 of 6 on a lvl5 instance and still nothing

    Yes it is possible, it is something with the instance system that some chests contain no loot (similar to a mob containing no loot).

  4. #4
    Senior Member Fallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Languages
    English
    Posts
    146
    ty for the quick reply
    i also havent had any of the coins yet with the lvl4-5 i have done, is this intentional too or is my sample size just too small?
    personally i dont understand the reasoning behind dropping a load more robot loot without having a actual use for it on arkadia, with a bit of forethought there could already be ark bp's that actually use this junk, from what i see in game having to TT loot with no possible resale value is something that really effects how people feel about their results
    Last edited by Fallen; 09-04-2012 at 13:13.

  5. #5
    arkoin brokers seem to be broken I think...they don't interact with me...the npc next to them does just fine with the noob instructions...

  6. #6
    Arkadia Tech
    Chris | Arkadia's Avatar
    Avatar
    Arkadia Official Chris
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Languages
    English
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by nutrageti View Post
    arkoin brokers seem to be broken I think...they don't interact with me...the npc next to them does just fine with the noob instructions...
    Hi Nutrageti,

    MA is looking into the Arkoin brokers, They have to be manually enabled by MA. They said some time back it will be online in a few min so there might be something causing a holdup with enabling the brokers.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    ty for the quick reply
    i also havent had any of the coins yet with the lvl4-5 i have done, is this intentional too or is my sample size just too small?
    personally i dont understand the reasoning behind dropping a load more robot loot without having a actual use for it on arkadia, with a bit of forethought there could already be ark bp's that actually use this junk, from what i see in game having to TT loot with no possible resale value is something that really effects how people feel about their results
    The robo-loot is there because the defenders & brutes and other thigies are classified as robots. But I'd agree - give the things a use, ppl will grind instances more.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Fallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Languages
    English
    Posts
    146
    i just spoke to 3 other people that have been running the lvl4+ instances and none have received arkoins, it would be nice to know if this is not a bug and they are just more rare now, for example

  9. #9
    Entropian Videographer

    Larkin's Avatar
    Avatar
    Larkin Snipes Smith
    Society
    Brainstormers
    Rank
    Colonel
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Languages
    English
    Posts
    1,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    i just spoke to 3 other people that have been running the lvl4+ instances and none have received arkoins, it would be nice to know if this is not a bug and they are just more rare now, for example
    Finished my lvl 4 with a friend and can confirm we didn't find any coins.

  10. #10
    Platinum Member
    anthonymorris's Avatar
    Avatar
    anthony ranger morris
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    USA
    Languages
    English
    Posts
    432
    yeah this is going to stink we have arkoins but they are as rare as the elusive armor bp's here lol.
    Coming soon a new and improved Signature

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Watch This Thread Planet Arkadia Update 2012.5 Release Notes (28th Aug 2012)
    By Cyrus in forum Planet Arkadia Release Notes & Updates
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-02-2012, 15:00
  2. Watch This Thread Planet Arkadia Update 2012.4 Release Notes (29th May 2012)
    By Cyrus in forum Planet Arkadia Release Notes & Updates
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 12:37
  3. Watch This Thread Planet Arkadia Update 2012.4.1 Release Notes (5th June 2012)
    By Cyrus in forum Planet Arkadia Release Notes & Updates
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 01:20

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •