Since the launch of Treasure Hunting on Planet Arkadia last week, a number of changes and fixes have now been implemented, as follows:
- The ambitious tree in the starting area of the racetrack northwest of Formidable Firebase Academy has been transplanted to a more suitable location.
- The man-made tunnel entrance on the racetrack, that has been known to trip up even the more experienced of cameramen during late-night filming, has been enlarged.
- Rookie TerraMaster has been added to the Trade Terminal. With a TT value of 1.00 PED, it drops 1 probe for Energy Matter, 2 probes for Ore and 3 probes for Treasure. Its average search depth is 109.5m and it has a maximum useage of 8 times per minute.
- Rookie Rock Ripper has been added to the Trade Terminal. With a TT value of 1.00 PED, it has an Efficiency rating of 6, and can be used 17 times per minute.
- Level 1 Arkadian Key Blueprint has been added to the Technician
- Artistic Representations have had their contact points adjusted so they can be displayed properly
- Zig Zag Curtain Open now looks like an open Zig Zag Curtain
- Mah'Ketta and Liakon armour part item descriptions now correctly show them as "Looted" not "Manufactured"
- Modern Curtain Open Blueprint and Modern Curtain Closed Blueprint now function correctly, producing the appropriate curtains
- Just as you would expect in real life, IFN caps and ACA/AS caps have been designed for the more military style haircuts and should not be expected to function correctly with hairstyles that take up a lot more room.
Finally, Arkadia Studios would like to thank all the enthusiastic Treasure Hunters and keen observers who so diligently and politely reported bugs and missing items in the days following the release of Treasure Hunting. Your assistance has ensured that within a week we have been able to make many improvements to the experience.